LETTER FROM CLASS A PGA MEMBER, MICHAEL MIDGETTE
Having been a student of the game for more than 15 years, and gone through the PGA Professional Golf Management Program at Coastal Carolina University, I can assure you I will find a way to improve your game.
On my side, I view TRAINING as just another word for teaching and demonstrating. I expect you to view TRAINING as another word for learning and practice.
Just like most things in life, in order to improve where you are, you must actively participate and dedicate yourself. In other words, I strongly encourage you to master these exercises and drills, by performing them over and over again, otherwise all you're doing is feeding your brain, and not your body.
I hope you use all information wisely, actively, and with excitement. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE you to ask questions, give feedback, and keep me up to date on your progress. Thank you for choosing me as your coach, and granting me the opportunity to improve, not only your game, but your life.
Mission and Vision
To help you, the golfer, GET BETTER in all aspects of the game of golf and eve in life. I aim to be the most sought after Online Golf Instructor, and provide the #1 Total Game Improvement program available to the public. I will provide you with the following:
- High-quality, PGA Certified instruction via the HUDL Technique App and Skype/FaceTime.
- Golf-specific fitness instruction with the help of the Volt Athletics app and my fitness trainer, Matthew Mattes.
- Nutrition coaching with Advocare Advisor and my coach, Bianca Hartman.
- Mental Game training with David Mackenzie, founder of the "Golf State of Mind."
TESTIMONIALS BY STUDENTS OF MICHAEL MIDGETTE
What I've Achieved
- NJCAA 1st team All-American with Nassau Community College Men's Golf Team
- Graduated from Coastal Carolina University's PGA Professional Golf Management Program with a Class A Membership and turned Professional in 2011
- Has 3 Professional Victories on the Minor League Tour based in South Florida
- Finished 13th on Minor League Golf Tour Money List in 2013
- Has played in the New York State and Met Opens in 2013, '15, '16, & '17
- Started "Get Better Golf Instruction" teaching business in late 2014 and have amassed over 300 different students with a 95% retention rate
- Became Director of Golf Instruction at Golf & Body in Huntington, NY in 2015 at age 27
- Currently staffed with Cobra Puma Golf, and partnered with SwingJuice Tee Shirts, Selfie Golf, GolfTrainingAids.com, Advocare health products, and GolfBreaks.com
- Taught Golf 1 and Golf 2 at Nassau Community College